FIRELINE Contents Restoration - Our New System!
Trust the experts at SERVPRO of SERVPRO of Garfield & Pitkin Counties to professionally clean your contents with precision and care!
SERVPRO of Garfield & Pitkin Counties has recently adopted the FIRELINE system, which has become the most widely used contents restoration production system in the industry. We are always looking for the best tools in the industry to satisfy our customer’s needs and provide them with the best results possible.
What is FIRELINE?
The FIRELINE Contents Restoration cleaning system is designed to thoroughly clean contents affected by soot damage, smoke damage, and other contaminants. This state-of-the-art, stainless steel construction delivers the ultimate in durability and efficiency while utilizing the latest advancements in ultrasonic technology. FIRELINE provides consistent, high-quality cleaning results and high-volume production. It also comes equipped with specifically crafted contents baskets to cut down on damages caused by manually handling contents.
The Four Stations
The FIRELINE production system includes APW 4800 Pre-washer, APC 4800 Ultrasonic Cleaners, and Oversize RDS 4800 Rinse Detail Station. Each of these units can accommodate three contents baskets simultaneously. The system also includes the TD 8000 High Volume Tunnel Dryer. Designed to keep up with FIRELINE’s high flow production rate, the Tunnel Dryer accommodates up to four contents baskets at a time.
After cleaning the affected contents, each item is carefully wrapped and placed in a specifically labeled box to be delivered back to the customer. Trust the experts at SERVPRO of Garfield & Pitkin Counties to professionally clean your contents with precision and care!
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned – a defensive cleaning program
Our defensive cleaning program gives your business a way forward by providing your employees and customers ongoing safety and assuredness.
Let us help you get back to business
As our communities re-open, we’re all moving back toward a new kind of normal. The expectations of visitors, customers, and employees who come into our establishments have evolved, and staying safe and well is a top concern. The global COVID-19 pandemic has changed what it means to be clean, and we’ve developed a program to help your business meet the new higher standard of clean that is now expected.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned is a defensive cleaning program we’re offering to businesses and commercial locations to address the current COVID-19 pandemic. This proactive viral pathogen cleaning program goes well beyond janitorial or carpet cleaning. By choosing Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you, your employees, your customers, and your community can rest assured that you’ve selected a higher cleaning standard – you are Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned.
Extensive training and specialized products
As the #1 choice in cleanup and restoration*, we stand on more than 50 years of experience and expertise to help your business become Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned. Beyond fire & water, SERVPRO professionals are trained and experienced in biohazard decontamination and chemical spills – always adhering to the cleaning and decontamination standards set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local authorities.
From formulating and creating our proprietary cleaning products, like SERVPROXIDE, at our headquarters in Gallatin, TN, to taking the utmost care while disinfecting, we will ensure you and your business are set up to inspire consumer confidence as the economy continues to reopen.
3 C’s – Consult, Clean, and Certify
When the stakes are this high, you want a partner who has developed an industry-leading, proprietary training program, cleaning solutions, and remediation processes over decades. We’ve cleaned up some of the most challenging biohazards imaginable. Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned reflects our unique experiences and capabilities. The program is grounded with our unique 3 C’s: Consult, Clean, and Certify.
- Consult – Every business is different, which is why you’ll be assigned a Cleaning Protocol Consultant who understands your business and will create a cleaning program to meet your specific needs. This program will be developed based on your business type, size of space, amount of high-frequency touchpoints, foot traffic, and congestion points.
- Clean – Based on your specific business needs, your location will undergo a thorough, deep clean, using exclusive cleaning products, according to protocols set forth by the CDC. Our employees have years of experience, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff performs. Cleanup procedures generally include cleaning of porous and non-porous surfaces, disinfecting of non-porous surfaces, cleaning and disinfecting of equipment, tools, and/or supplies used for the cleanup process, and disposal of hazardous materials. In the event of a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 event, we will be there cleaning within 24 hours to ensure you get back to business as quickly as possible.
- Certify - Once your business location has been Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you will gain access to proprietary signage, digital emblems, and other collateral that communicates that you’ve selected a higher standard of clean available to help protect your employees and customers. And because we add the day, month, and year to that proprietary stamp of clean, your guests will know that not only did you choose Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, but that your location is being cleaned regularly at this standard.
Call today for a Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation
We’re Here to Help – 24 hours a day, seven days a week – until life is back to normal in the communities we all call home.
Call SERVPRO of Garfield & Pitkin Counties today at 970-618-1516 for your Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation.
* #1 Choice in cleanup & restoration based Commercial Attitude & Usage Tracking study. Polling 816 commercial business decision-makers on the first choice for future needs related to cleanup & restoration work. A study conducted by C&R Research: October 2019
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned means professionally trained SERVPRO franchises perform the requested cleaning, sanitizing and disinfection services according to proprietary SERVPRO protocols and recognized industry and CDC standards with EPA approved cleaning products to deliver a SERVPRO certified cleaning experience. Each SERVPRO franchise is independently owned and operated.
READY FOR WHATEVER HAPPENS
SERVPRO Garfield & Pitkin counties is always ready to help with your needs.
SERVPRO of Garfield & Pitkin counties understands the utilizing the proper equipment makes a measurable difference in reducing claims loss expense. When it comes to a water damage, time matters. SERVPRO of Garfield & Pitkin counties will answer your call with fast action, exceptional equipment, and trained, uniformed personnel. The right tools for the job is vital to timely mitigation.
- Air movers/ Dry equipment
- Dehumidification Equipment
- Air scrubber/ Negative air extractors (Extraction equipment)
- Moisture Sensors/ Moisture meters/ Thermohygrometers
- Water/ Flood Extractiors
- HEPA Vacuums
- Odor Control(Ozone, Hydroxyl)
- Ultra Low Volume(ULV) Foggers
- Thermal Foggers
- Power Distribution
- Heating Systems
- Ultrasonic machine
- Refrigerant Dehumidifiers
- Desiccant Dehumidifiers
CRAWL SPACE AWARENESS
Crew Chief Jason Allred handling business
When warmth and humidity enters the crawl space, and cold winter night air becomes part of the crawl space environment, a vented dirt crawl space can become more trouble than its worth! To address these problems, call SERVPRO GARFIELD & PITKIN COUNTIES. We establish ourselves as the leading authority on crawl space moisture problems.
SERVPRO GARFIELD & PITKIN COUNTIES can come and clean and dry out your crawl space, If you have leaking pipes, or a leak we can help refer you to local companies that we support. We look forward to helping you fix your moldy and wet crawlspace.
Approaches to crawlspace remediation are depend on environmental factors such as the presence of moisture, mold, insects, and by esoteric factors such as homeowners’ health, commitment environmental health and capacity. Two common solutions are:
1: BASIC CLEANUP
the basic minimum crawlspace cleanup should include removal of debris and all materials that are conductive to mold growth, especially if there is already mold or fungi on it. All crawlspaces should have a vapor barrier at the very least. Sealing all wood with an anti-microbial coating is optional except in cases of moderate to heavy mold growth.
2: COMPLETE (encapsulation)
In addition to the basic cleanup, all wood materials can be sealed with an anti-microbial coating. The foundation vents are closed off. Heavy duty vapor barrier or liner is installed from the top of the concrete stem walls and over the entire ground surface will all the seams sealed.