Cleaning up after a Fire in Parachute, Co
A house fire is one of the most unfortunate events for any homeowner. If your house is damaged by fire, SERVPRO of Garfield and Pitkin Counties will help you get back on your feet. However, there are a few things that homeowners in the Grand Junction area and elsewhere must do after a fire.
Call your Insurance
You must immediately contact your insurance carrier. Your agent will assist you in determining what happens after the fire has been extinguished and guide you through the process of locating qualified contractors. Your adjuster should help you find a somewhere to stay while your home is being repaired, and they can also help you figure out your current financial condition.
SERVPRO of Garfield and Pitkin Counties is a restoration company that helps people with their homes following a fire throughout the US. What makes a restoration company imperative is that you cannot just head back into your home after a fire. Numerous hazards must be cleaned and boarded, and various other issues must be handled first. For example, the water used to put out the fire can cause water damage, a whole other problem to add to the list following a fire.
Once you've had a restoration specialist handle the specifics within your home and have been given permission to enter, it's time to pick through your belongings to see what can be preserved and what must be discarded. For example, you may be able to salvage objects from your home that have not been destroyed. Many more objects will need to be sorted and disposed of because they are unsalvageable.
It's devastating to be the victim of a house fire. It's also a frightening process, but you don't have to do it alone. SERVPRO's highly trained technicians are ready to assist you 24/7. So give us a call today at 970-618-1516; we will make it "Like it never even happened."
Check out our many 5 Star Google Reviews:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- LCT - Leather Cleaning Technician
- MSI - Marble and Stone Inspector
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- SMT - Stone, Masonry, and Ceramic Tile Cleaning Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- American Red Cross Disaster Responder program
- Eco Friendly
- FIRELINE CONTENTS CERTIFIED
- Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration
- Restoration Industry Association
- Certified Graduate Builder (CGB), Certified Graduate Remodeler (CGR), Graduate Master Builder (GMB)
- FIRELINE CONTENTS CERTIFIED
- IICRC Applied Structural Drying
SERVPRO of Garfield and Pitkin Counties
***For an Estimate or Emergency Services-Call, us at 970-618-1516