If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (970) 618-1516

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration
Please Call 970-949-3235, We Are Experiencing Phone Issues

Fire Damage – Silt Kitchen

Fire damage to the kitchen of this Silt home began with an unattended frying pan on the stove with cooking oil in it. The cooking oil caught on fire and created the mess shown in the before photo. A thorough cleanup would be required as the first step to fire restoration of this room. SERVPRO of Garfield & Pitkin Counties would clear all the fire damaged and charred items and dispose of them properly. The lingering odor from the fire would then need to be addressed. A containment area would be created by covering the entrance to the kitchen. Once this was accomplished, we would use thermal fogging, hydroxyl generators, and deodorizers to rid the air of the foul after fire smell. The final step would be to rebuild any damaged building elements and replace any damaged appliances.