About SERVPRO of Garfield & Pitkin Counties
James & Shafekah R. Landers
Owners of SERVPRO of Garfield & Pitkin Counties
SERVPRO of Garfield & Pitkin Counties is locally owned and operated. We are a trusted leader in the restoration industry, and we are always dedicated to provide our customers with quality service. SERVPRO of Garfield & Pitkin is a commercial, business, and industrial disaster cleanup and restoration company. A local company with national resources, we are a part of over 1,700 independently owned Franchises throughout the U.S and Canada.
The certified professionals at SERVPRO of Garfield & Pitkin Counties focus on the cleanup and restoration of water, fire, smoke, soot, and sewer damages, as well as offering mold remediation, biohazard cleanup, and duct cleaning services.
When disaster strikes, SERVPRO’s goal is to return your property to a pre-loss condition. Keep our Franchise phone number (970) 618-1516 in your cell phone marked SERVPRO just in case you need us in an emergency.
SERVPRO of Garfield & Pitkin Counties also has a full-service construction division. Our owner and General manager both have over 35+ years of experience in residential and commercial real estate development, ensuring we have the expertise helping rebuild after affected sheetrock, flooring, etc. are taken out. Anything that the homeowner or Property Management group may need help with our Construction Division can be onsite to guide them through the process. We offer 24/7 Emergency Board Ups & Roof Tarping for damages that occur to homes after fires or wind/rain storms. Our full-service construction division can genuinely make the damages “Like it never even happened.”
We realize that many of the situations our clients are going through may be stressful and have trained our staff accordingly, to look for ways to reduce your stress and get the jobs done quickly.
If you suffer a disaster from Fire Damage, Smoke Damage, Soot Damage, Water Damage, Mold Remediation, and Moisture Damage/Dehumidification, call us right away! We are available 24/7, 365 days a year!
For more detailed information about our services, you can visit us on our website at https://www.SERVPROgarfieldpitkincounties.com/.
- AMRT -Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD -Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT -Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP -Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT -Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST -Health and safety Technician
- OCT -Odor Control Technician
- RRRP -Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT -Water Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC -Certified Firm
- EPA Lead-Safe Certified Firm
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning & Restoration Certification
- Emergency Ready Plan Preparedness
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- LCT - Leather Cleaning Technician
- MSI - Marble and Stone Inspector
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- SMT - Stone, Masonry and Ceramic Tile Cleaning Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- American Red Cross Disaster Responder program
- FIRELINE CONTENTS CERTIFIED