Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Throughout the country people have become accustomed to green SERVPRO trucks responding to restoration emergencies. And for good reason, the SERVPRO brand is trusted nationwide and our local SERVPRO of Garfield & Pitkin Counties is a trusted local leader. Our team is skilled, trained, responsive and experienced in mitigating water losses and restoring homes raged by fire and smoke damage.
Our Garfield and Pitkin County area SERVPRO is locally owned and operated by James & Shafekah Landers. James and Shafekah are locals helping locals, families and businesses when the unexpected happens.
The SERVPRO motto is: “Faster to Any Size Disaster.” And this motto captures our company’s culture. At times companies have mottos that are disconnected from actual cultures, but this isn’t true in our case. For James & Shafekah, connecting company culture and motto is their day to day priority.
Our aim: to be fast, but not just fast, fast and good.
We’re here to help, let us.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (970) 618-1516
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2180 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Garfield & Pitkin Counties arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.